Realtor, GRI, MCNE, CHSA, SFR, MRP
We want you to find the perfect home. Is your perfect home out there? Yes, the right home awaits your buying wants and needs. Throughout the process we ensure you exceptional service every step of your home buying process.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- "For Buyers" – We start with a face to face consultation, insuring we understand in detail your wants and needs. Then, we make sure you are qualified for a loan when needed. Lastly, we find your desired property
- Financial advice - We work with the best of the best mortgage brokers, lenders, and insurance companies in the Valley of the Sun
- Community information and Utilities are available.
With designations such as GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute) and MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert) I am a knowledgeable agent who knows how to get the job done, get a good deal and be responsive to all your real estate needs. By providing you with prompt service, personal guidance and professional competence from contract to settlement, I work for you throughout this process.
Allow me to list your home for a quick sale. As real estate specialist, I know what it takes to sell your home. I bring expert knowledge, valuable experience blended with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm and the excitement of a job well done.
- Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- "For Sellers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation – It is not always about the CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) What your home is worth depends on location, home updates, needed repairs, are you offering a Home Warranty with proper staging? That’s what makes your home sell at a higher price in less time.
- Relocating - Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, browse my website for valuable information on preparing your home for sale, pricing your home right, marketing it effectively and the home inspection processes. Call me today for your free, no obligation consultation.
I am passionate about my job, love my neighborhood and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to my clients.
“I AM ALWAYS WORKING FOR YOU”
Neil Lyons, Realtor, GRI, MCNE, CHSA, SFR, MRP
12645 N Saguaro Blvd 5, Fountain Hills , AZ 85268
AZ DRE License